Joleon Lescott

Dax777 said:
i kne albert davy said:
Dax777 said:
He still is clumsy on the ball. And kills our fluidity by going back alot because he is not as comfortable. Good game today.
Bloody hell you could have waited till he dropped a clanger.personally as centre backs go don't think he's particularly clumsy on the ball or kills our game certainly kills the oppositions game hence we've got the best defence in the league.
That would be stupid. I am giving an analysis of his playing style, which has no relation to whether he has played well or not. That is for emotional bantering. My view is on longterm characteristics

Dax,

Who would you think is better on the air, Lescott or Vertonghen ?

Joleon gives possession back too freely imo... Too many hoof balls come straight back down the middle.

Unbelievable Jeff

Last nights performance was one of the best defence displays i have seen in recent times
Must have a ball magnet on his head and bollocked all the he's no good with the ball at his feet brigade

I think some players just attract an image and never kick it and some are judged as fantastic whatever they do ! People on here love ndj and others don't see why.
You can't deny that lescott is getting better with each game and has eaten up the extra responsibility while vincent has been out. I thought Vincent's distribution was poor last night but he still played well.
Whilst we all think he wasn't worth 24m I think his stock is rising and just maybe would be worth 18m now.

Confidence is everything in Football and now hes got it. All I'd like to see from him now is a few more goals. Is that asking too much? He is in my Fantasy Football team.

I've given him a hard time on here over the season but he's proving me wrong this last month, upped his game a considerable amount and had hulk in his pocket.

Well done joleon, more of the same please...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.