Jon Champion

The worst has to be when they showed a slomo of Tevez coming on with Mancini looking towards him ( just cos he is going on and nothing else) and Champion says" theres the look, a look that says I need you but I dont really like you"
complete arse

why do they have a co - commentator who wants to know what think. as for the main one he should just keep it simple and not act like everyone watching has no clue whats going on.

the worst one is that twat from itv who makes words up.

I love a good slagging of Champion 'cause he's an utter slunt! ESPN commentators are truely terrible, I can't describe how much I hate them!

Although I do love it when they get Savage in, he's a hero!

Acctually it's funny even referring to them as commentators because at one point Champion was talking about how City can leave their flood lights on because money's no object and all that!? When Joe Hart was signalling to turn them on. I didn't catch it all but the guys a fu**ing bore, couldn't find anything else to talk about so said something about how we have higher watt bulbs than poor Stoke. Joke.

I found it really bizarre on ESPN last night when they put the camera on Zabaleta and put a stat under his name saying he hasn't scored since May. He's a fullback for fucks sake!!

[bigimg]http://blog.educaedu.com/en/files/2010/06/4171945904-soccer-barclays-premier-league-fulham-v-hull-city-craven-cottage.jpg[/bigimg]

Cunts. Fucking ugly cunts.

Chris Waddle has to delve into all his League title winning experiences, he knows how to win titles, he's done it all his life.......oh wait

mancunial said:
Mr Partridge said:
"Real champions will win here"

Like the Rags did?
this

FergieOut.jpg

I had to laugh when Joe Hart was complaining about the floodlights not being on. Champion said 'well, welcome to the real world joe, stoke havent got money like man city have'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.