Jonathon Greening

johnmc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

I agree about Ireland obviously but are you serious about the others?? Are you pissed or what.

not yet ;-)
but really he is NOWHERE near good enough for us, have you seen our transfer targets?
PLUS the rag fans would have a field day no no no!!!

_889758_woosh_150.jpg

i think its important to remember how much we all hated chelsea's approach of 'we don't need them but we will buy them so nobody else can have them eg SWP' and i don't want us taking that approach. Greening is shite compared to what we have and taking him purely so another side in the top 6/7 won't have him is stupid, we should be higher than those teams because we are good enough, not because their targets are in our reserves.

Rich said:
i think its important to remember how much we all hated chelsea's approach of 'we don't need them but we will buy them so nobody else can have them eg SWP' and i don't want us taking that approach. Greening is shite compared to what we have and taking him purely so another side in the top 6/7 won't have him is stupid, we should be higher than those teams because we are good enough, not because their targets are in our reserves.

YES^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.