Jonathon Greening

GaudinoMotors said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Jesus Christ almighty. Are you people serious?

The Original Poster was having a LAUGH, and even with the 'Fish' photograph, people are still taking it as a serious suggestion? FFS, what is wrong with you lot?!?!?!?!?!!?
F*****G Hell Boj - Don`t ruin it - it's hilarious in here !!

Hahahaha!!!! It's just incredible man!!!!!!!!!

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

The Original Poster was having a LAUGH, and even with the 'Fish' photograph, people are still taking it as a serious suggestion? FFS, what is wrong with you lot?!?!?!?!?!!?

If I have been had then fair enough but I didn't see any fish.

blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

to be honest, i think he being serious

Mate, I've just got an email from a Nigerian Prince telling me if I send him some cash to help free up his late father's funds from a bank, he'll give me £2,000,000! Can you spare £10,000? Only for a week mate, I swear!

blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

to be honest, i think he being serious

Stop it bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<a class="postlink" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/joserouse/Wahines/4thFishing.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/ ... ishing.jpg</a>

I'm being serious. He'd be a good SQUAD player for City. Doubt he'd join us though as he's an ex-rag. So it aint going to happen!

Ishmael-Miller said:
I'm being serious. He'd be a good SQUAD player for City. Doubt he'd join us though as he's an ex-rag. So it aint going to happen!

Thanks for that. You've taken the target badge off me.

Ishmael-Miller said:

*Smashes Head Against Brick Wall*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.