Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would we make underwhelming signings.

He'd be our 4th choice centre back. He's homegrown, captain of a midtable premier league club and has CL experience. Also, there's not an endless supply of money and this signing suggests to me that we're keeping back funds for another more expensive signing (likely Sanchez)

We should put this money towards Sanchez and not Alexis but Davidson before Spurs sign him.

Would be a fantastic signing!!

Hate to sound like a broken record but I think Adarabioyo needs another year or two before he is ready. And I thought we promoted him last summer?

I'm not sure he's ready either, but he's coasting in the under 23s and if he stays there, will never be good enough.

But if someone had told me there was a bid in for Johnny Evans, I'd have assumed it was from Brighton or Huddersfield not a team with aspirations of CL. Unless Mbappe has said he really wants to play with a mid-table centre half.

Pep doesn't want the strong characters, he wants a team. Look at the Kompany interview earlier this week for evidence of it
And every team needs a leader. He's a strong character in the Kompany sense, not the Balotelli sense. I think we could benefit from someone to keep Stones and Otamendi focused when Vinnie can't play.

For what it's worth I think this is true. It's just too weird to be made up, and if SSN were going to lie, why would they use this one? It's bizarre.

20 mil for a back up, Utd reject CB, fuck me are they serious? We're supposed to be challenging for a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.