Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put this out here,we sign Evans and it's near the tail end of the season 2-3 games to go we get an injury to a cb Evans comes in scores the winner in a tight game,and we end up going on to win the league how would people feel then ..

Well lets just put this out there replace the name Evans with any other name and you get the same answer. Not sure what your point is ?

We need a 4th choice CB, no way will the likes of VVD come to sit on bench and think it's clear that Pep wants Vinnie and Stones as 1st choice pair. If Vinnie gets injured then Evans has the experience to slot in alongside Stones. Wouldn't be too bad a signing. 18 mill is daft though

You're absolutely right, but our current leader (who I firmly believe is the current best captain in English football) is a huge gamble. I love Vinnie but his injury record means we can't afford to rely on him any more than we already do.

Sort of implies you think Evans has leadership qualities. A player jettisoned to, at best a middle of the league side from a team unable to get in the top5

I know this isn't saying much but I'm watching Barcelona right now and thinking Evans can't be worse than this Umtiti guy.

Let's put this out here,we sign Evans and it's near the tail end of the season 2-3 games to go we get an injury to a cb Evans comes in scores the winner in a tight game,and we end up going on to win the league how would people feel then ..
I'd be off my face on spice trying to envisage that dream but I'd guess me and Gerald the purple unicorn would feel very happy

Let's put THIS out there. It's near the tail end of the season 2-3 games to go we get an injury to a cb Pep looks to tier 3 of the Colin Bell. Decides I should come one, then I come on score the winner in a tight game,and we end up going on to win the league how would people feel then....

As likely. :-) and I'll do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.