Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entitled, self important, look at me bollocks.
If the management started to listen to the fans we'd be well fucked.
Most ridiculous thing I've ever read on BM.

The fans ARE the club. Without us, there is no Manchester City FC.

Other than that, you can please fans as well as running a successful club. It's not a case of one or the other!

and what sort of a given name is bamber anyway.
then again, his father was the brigadier-general sir orby gascoigne.

the only other first-named bamber i can think of is bamber boozler,
the ch.4 teletext virtual host of
gallery-1458747842-tv-bamboozle.jpg

(and he was likely called it as a pisstake of gascoigne)

Haha bamboozle that's a blast from the past

Some people are moaning because he's an ex rag, though they'll no doubt deny it, even to themselves. But I say, who cares? Remember Denis Law, not Terry Cooke.

Some people are moaning because he's an ex rag, though they'll no doubt deny it, even to themselves. But I say, who cares? Remember Denis Law, not Terry Cooke.

I'm not happy because I don't believe he's good enough... nothing to do with past clubs. Although I can see other being pissed as he is a self confessed Utd fan rather than just an ex player.
If he was decent enough there would be other clubs lining up to try to sign him like VvD as an example. It's just not a signing that fills me with confidence or excitement.

Pam wrote
New Some people are moaning because he's an ex rag, though they'll no doubt deny it, even to themselves. But I say, who cares? Remember Denis Law, not Terry Cooke.

Brian Kidd was'nt too shabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.