Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go in I think Gibbons reaction may be different than that to West Bromwich
I reckon too. We can do some nice addons for incentive, sell on clause etc. Plus we're not West Brom so the player may find that hugely appealing

God I hope this happens
giphy.gif

On the basis of last night, with how far we push up when attacking, suspect to balls over the top and out wide, the last thing we need is a slow CB with a turning circle of a Boeng 777. I think Evans is actually quite good, but the way we play with so many players pushed forward you can't help but worry that he's not the answer either. Evans is good technically but very slow.

Last night was a marker for what to expect all season, teams will sit back and then pump it long to some youthful and pacey strikers. Causes us so much trouble, I had never even heard of the Everton lad last night but he did a hell of a job on the counter just by being quick. Genuine question because I have no idea, how do we stop / counter that approach? Is it a DM instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.