Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand people having concerns about his suitability for us as a player, but because of his wife’s job?! Behave.

Serious question (and I'm from the don't want him camp), why do you think that 1) she will want to damage City ? 2) he will want to tell her stuff that will damage the club her husband plays for ? One is a professional footballer, the other a professional journalist, so I'd like to think both are above that sort of shit really.

And I still don't want him.

The company she keeps is distastefull but it's her job so cannot use that to knock him or her.

But if JFE and she are proffessionals then I don't see a worry in this regard.

Her job on rag tv has nowt to do with him playing for us.

Still don't want him.

Depressing that whenever I look back in the forum, the top two threads are for a player we're not buying and JFE. Feel like Pearce is back in charge.

Roll on Saturday and back to winning

Professional journalist and the word integrity really don’t go hand in hand.
Sorry but you are letting your blue tinted specs affect your judgement here. If he is playing for City, why would he want to damage his own prospects ? Since his money will be keeping their family at the luxury level they are at, why would she ?

Neither would, and as I said, I don't want him, and hope he doesn't come, but if he does, I'd fully expect his professionalism to kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.