Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic says that this is not happening. The ITKs were saying done deal last night. The only thing that would delay would be a medical today and if no announcement by now why not? Absolute latest would be the club using the afternoon for the usual pictures and then announcing tomorrow morning.If nothing by 10am forget it. Still nothing in the media who would normally have the obvious places staked out.
Over recent years we've taken to only really announcing signings in the morning so if it was done today I'm not surprised we haven't announced it tonight.

Which ITK's.......
The closest I've read is that he fancies it but no contact made with WBA but if we approach at the 11th hour it would be done quickly cos he's up for it.
Captain of his country played regularly for 'the best club in the world'Pepnrates him so what's not to like........are they all wrong?

Odds have lengthened slightly. Was 1/10 now 1/8.

Which ITK's.......
The closest I've read is that he fancies it but no contact made with WBA but if we approach at the 11th hour it would be done quickly cos he's up for it.
Captain of his country played regularly for 'the best club in the world'Pepnrates him so what's not to like........are they all wrong?

Go back to this thread about this time last night. 2 posters posted as definitely a done deal from 'reliable' sources.

Which ITK's.......
Yes.

Which ITK's.......
with the upmost respect he is captain of Northern Ireland, hardly an A list nation as for playing for united, honestly you are going to come on here and claim that he must be good because he has played for them! so has Bebe anyone have his number I'm sure he wouldn't cost anywhere near as much!

money to him is nothing compared to any damage done to us by her leaking something to the media
Serious question (and I'm from the don't want him camp), why do you think that 1) she will want to damage City ? 2) he will want to tell her stuff that will damage the club her husband plays for ? One is a professional footballer, the other a professional journalist, so I'd like to think both are above that sort of shit really.

And I still don't want him.

I’ve already ordered mine.
Can’t wait to get down to the campus to get his autograph when he signs.
2vwe6w8.jpg
I've ordered the first and last name with the number 4 which I think he will settle into nicely.

Serious question (and I'm from the don't want him camp), why do you think that 1) she will want to damage City ? 2) he will want to tell her stuff that will damage the club her husband plays for ? One is a professional footballer, the other a professional journalist, so I'd like to think both are above that sort of shit really.

I guess if and when things go wrong and he is looking for an exit strategy.

Professional journalist and the word integrity really don’t go hand in hand.

he might not settle,he might want out,he might not be liking the bench,husband and wifes talk,she says something to one of her workmates or one of her mates married to a rag player and the headline is written,easily done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.