Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit strange this one. Daniel Timperley reported on his Facebook group that the deal was done etc and would be announced the next day, think that was Tuesday night.

I’m sure there’s a valid reason for withholding the announcement on his signing

Bit strange this one. Daniel Timperley reported on his Facebook group that the deal was done etc and would be announced the next day, think that was Tuesday night.

It’s not been announced because it hasn’t happened yet. Timperley is an absolute fraud and cult leader.

Edit: Karen’s beaten me to it!

He will probably sign for Arsenal then the 832 pages would've all been for nothing..
They would have served their purpose perfectly.
We would be mad to spend this much money on a backup CB
Yeah and we'd be bonkers to spend it on this ****.
Need to get this done before we get gazumped again.
Dear Edwoodie, Lord of Gazumping, hear my prayer and sign Johnny Fucking Evans.
Imagine, not only does Sanchez not come but even Evans ffs! Even Titus Bramble will be rejecting us soon!
Thank fuck.
I know! was looking forward to getting my JFE 6 shirt!
Only because you'd get to sue the club after you ****.

It's a bit strange that the lad is full of shit? I think not.

The valid reason you seek is that Mr Timperley is the biggest blag artist on the planet mate.

The mind boggles at the number of disciples he has on Crankbook mate. Fuck me sideways. Twice.

Thankfully I am banned from his Facebook page for telling him he is a prick. Last year he was actually constantly having a go at Pep as if he was some kind of tactical genius and pep was a Sunday league manager.

It was fucking hilarious.

Thankfully I am banned from his Facebook page for telling him he is a prick. Last year he was actually constantly having a go at Pep as if he was some kind of tactical genius and pep was a Sunday league manager.

It was fucking hilarious.

His MO is clearly to come on here pick up on Tolmie and Twosips posts and pass the info off as his own.

As @gordondaviesmoustache would say, a micro penis will be a shoe in with this fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.