Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're entitled to hate him but objectively I honestly think he'd get into every team's strongest XI bar us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Maybe Liverpool but sometimes I think anyone would be better than Lovren.

I don't think he'd get into Southampton's or Everton's best starting eleven.

I believe £12m would be a fair price for a player of his age and ability. If we end up signing him for over £20m, I think we'll be the laughing stock of the Premier League. With the exception of being home-grown, he offers nothing more to our squad than Mangala.

For me, this is a smokescreen for something. I don't know what, but if we're after a CB, there is better than Johnny Evans.

I'm astonished they rejected our bid of £18m. He's a player who wouldn't be a regular starter for most of the top 10 teams in the league.

They rejected it because they don't particularly want to lose him, wasn't he their player of the year? If they knocked Arsenal back when they bid 20 million why would they accept less from us?

I believe £12m would be a fair price for a player of his age and ability. If we end up signing him for over £20m, I think we'll be the laughing stock of the Premier League. With the exception of being home-grown, he offers nothing more to our squad than Mangala.
Home grown ? I think I'd rather plant a carrot 12 yards from the goal line

Spot on... to be honest, offering £18Mil (if true) has made us a laughing stock already!

For me, this is a smokescreen for something. I don't know what, but if we're after a CB, there is better than Johnny Evans.

that would be some fucking big smoke cloud to blow up somebody ass if we are after somebody else and using johnny evens to push the deal along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.