Jordan Henderson

leighton said:
There is better cheaper options that Henderson. Morgan Schneiderlin would be the one for me or Ward Prowse who we could mould into our type of player rather than Henderson. I would even have Delph ahead of Henderson not good enough for our squad.

and schneirderlin is technically better too. Both are HG. Schneiderlin can also do the job of Fernando better than Henderson, and we have fernandinho for the drive forward and he is much superior to Henderson

Henderson reminds me of Milner in that unless he is at your club his qualities go unrecognized, Gareth Barry is the same.

Henderson isn't a star player but he allows the star players to play and every club needs this type of player.

The only success that came out of Liverpool's failed money-ball experiment.

Henderson? !?!? I remember the kick off when we were linked with him and how much we celebrated how much the dippers had paid! And as for being as good as fernando? FFS! Watched England last night i forgot he was playing until he was mentioned the odd time he got involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.