Jordan Henderson

FantasyIreland said:
kropotkin said:
I like him as a player, but he is no better than anything we've already got in midfield.

I think he is better than Lampard and Milner,as well as our loanee,Zucculini.

Oh I think Milner is a much better player. You're right about the other two though.

FantasyIreland said:
kropotkin said:
I like him as a player, but he is no better than anything we've already got in midfield.

Milner is 10x better than Henderson on the wing. Which is where Milner plays.

Zuculini is technically better than him already, but has no where near the physical attributes.

Would Henderson be happy to play Lampards role? I doubt it.

kun said:
FantasyIreland said:
kropotkin said:

Zuculini is technically better than him already, but has no where near the physical attributes.

Miners best position is apparently midfield according to many on here,and although he can do a good job wide,he certainly isn't a winger.So attempting to compare apples with apples.......Henderson is more complete in that position,one in which we require reinforcement.

However,for reasons other than his ability,namely price and expectation,he would not be the player I would be chasing.I would prefer the French lad at Southampton or McCarthy at Everton.

FantasyIreland said:
kun said:
FantasyIreland said:

Miners best position is apparently midfield according to many on here,and although he can do a good job wide,he certainly isn't a winger.So attempting to compare apples with apples.......Henderson is more complete in that position,one in which we require reinforcement.

However,for reasons other than his ability,namely price and expectation,he would not be the player I would be chasing.I would prefer the French lad at Southampton or McCarthy at Everton.
Milner is a far more intelligent player, and for me he is a utility player. He can play an effective role in several positions (LW/RW/CM/RB). However his best position is out wide for me.

I agree that Schneiderlin and McCarthy would be better options.

He's fucking shite.

So what if he can play a pass, he consistently leaves his space vacant when he loses the ball and worst of all combines with Gerrard to camp on the 18 yard box, forcing the centre halves to play on their 6 yard line, making it practically impossible for Liverpool to have a solid back line.

Let Liverpool think they've a quality player because he's English, when most people can look at him and see Gelson Fernandes.

I reckon Henderson has got a good rating on football manager or fifa this year,because for the life of me what the fuck has he got that 1,00s of other English plodders haven't,hes fucking shite,well not shite but average at best.

disclaimer,if he was to sign for city then I reserve the right to take it all back and proclaim him the new wonderboy :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-news-transfers-jordan-henderson-5384030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... on-5384030</a>

All. Day. Long.

If Jordan Henderson and Brendan Rodgers are at this club next year I will honestly find a new club to support. Both have a solid work ethic but nothing else. Not my cup of tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.