Jordan Henderson

Kun Aguero said:
I think me and FI are the only ones who rate him, I see him as a more athletic Gareth Barry.
Nah Barry is a lot better technically and has better game intelligence, but he lacks the physical ability. Henderson does a job and is useful with his energy, but he is no world beater and will be dominated against the better teams.

Incredible how underrated he is. His 3 match ban put a massive dent in our title hopes last year.

One of the best midfielders in the league, provides so much to all facets of our game, when you consider that he has to babysit Gerrard so much his performances look all the more impressive.

A lot of Liverpool fans see him as future Captain material. Becoming a real leader on and off the pitch

LFCJax said:
Incredible how underrated he is. His 3 match ban put a massive dent in our title hopes last year.

One of the best midfielders in the league, provides so much to all facets of our game, when you consider that he has to babysit Gerrard so much his performances look all the more impressive.

A lot of Liverpool fans see him as future Captain material. Becoming a real leader on and off the pitch

I like you, can see GBH get's carried and joined on my birthday.

Bottlepool would have won the league had Henderson not been sent off.

Kun Aguero said:
LFCJax said:

So your saying if Henderson played the last 3 games gerrard wouldn't of slipped? That's what lost liverpool the title not Henderson.

Manchester_lalala said:
Kun Aguero said:
LFCJax said:

So your saying if Henderson played the last 3 games gerrard wouldn't of slipped? That's what lost liverpool the title not Henderson.

There's no way they'd have thrown a 3 goal lead at Selhurst park, I also don't think they'd have lost to Chelsea had he played.

Kun Aguero said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Kun Aguero said:

There's no way they'd have thrown a 3 goal lead at Selhurst park, I also don't think they'd have lost to Chelsea had he played.
He is Jordan Henderson not Makalele in his pomp. It's not like Liverpool had a particularly good defence all season even with him in it is it? Nor is Henderson exactly known for his mental fortitude and being a calming influence on his team mates. They lost the Chelsea game more, because they lost their heads and were determined to win the match when a draw would have left them in pole position. He is another English player that is currently overrated. Good player and that is about it.

Not saying he's Makalele in his pomp. I wouldn't swap him for Yaya or Fernandinho, maybe Fernando and certainly Lampard. Liverpool were surprisingly slow out the traps against Chelsea, had Henderson played I think they would have created more chances due to Henderson's pressing. he's better than Wilshire who everyone on here wanks over.

Kun Aguero said:
Not saying he's Makalele in his pomp. I wouldn't swap him for Yaya or Fernandinho, maybe Fernando and certainly Lampard. Liverpool were surprisingly slow out the traps against Chelsea, had Henderson played I think they would have created more chances due to Henderson's pressing. he's better than Wilshire who everyone on here wanks over.
Pressing does not work when a team is sitting back and hitting it long to the big striker upfront. It's not like Chelsea were trying to pass it out from the back. Better tactics from Rodgers, more creativity and a physical presence in the box may have altered the result, but when you have all the ball and the other team are camped in their own half pressing is not going to get you far.

Kun Aguero said:

I think the wanking over Wilshire stopped long ago. I personally called it right in the beginning about the ****. a big bag of fucking shit, just like Henderson.

There is better cheaper options that Henderson. Morgan Schneiderlin would be the one for me or Ward Prowse who we could mould into our type of player rather than Henderson. I would even have Delph ahead of Henderson not good enough for our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.