Jordan thinks Iran's women's football team's goalkeeper is a man

I liked the bit where they denied it and that they have done extensive tests relating to hormones to ensure they are all females.

Just pull the shorts out at the waistband and look down, you'll soon have your answer.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t have laughed but I did.

Seriously though, surely there is an expert on LGBT issues in Iran on the board?
Even funnier I was watching a documentary on youtube last night about the Iran's history post WW2, and the Shah.

The change in that country from the 80s onwards was shocking.

The 60s and 70s that place was swinging, literally , looked like a mini LA.

Even funnier I was watching a documentary on youtube last night about the Iran's history post WW2, and the Shah.

The change in that country from the 80s onwards was shocking.

The 60s and 70s that place was swinging, literally , looked like a mini LA.
What is now North Trafford College, next to the cop shop, had a large number of Persian students and no doubt elsewhere, we were very closely linked with Persian at that time. As you say the country was very affluent and progressive and in some respects that was its downfall, Ayatollah Homenie (sp) used all the progressive features, women wearing short skirts, fancy cars etc etc to stir up religious aggression.
The rest as they say is history but Persia was a beautiful country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.