Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t defend pal simple as that! I’ve seen him exposed by pretty much every player every time he’s been attacked when he’s played your going off FIFA or football manager a young kids view/opinion on him. It’s only my opinion. I’ve watched him every game he’s played this year and he’s simply not good enough for where we wanna be IMO.. if he was that good do u really think Madrid would have let him go so easily?? He’s not bad for back up I get that and I’m happy for him to sit on the bench week in week out but certainly not good enough to even challenge for Kyle walkers position in the big games next season and we all know it.
I like Danilo and think he's a good backup full back. But I'd like a new RB if there was someone really world class available. Not because of Danilo (though he'd be the one to be replaced) but because I'd see Walker as the right level for the backup player and not the first. He's decent most of the time (as is Danilo) but he seems to have a mental block in an attacking sense and is prone to moments of panic.

I see right back and No2 goalkeeper as the 2 opportunities to improve...but if Pep doesn't then that's cool by me too. :-)

He can’t defend pal simple as that! I’ve seen him exposed by pretty much every player every time he’s been attacked when he’s played your going off FIFA or football manager a young kids view/opinion on him. It’s only my opinion. I’ve watched him every game he’s played this year and he’s simply not good enough for where we wanna be IMO.. if he was that good do u really think Madrid would have let him go so easily?? He’s not bad for back up I get that and I’m happy for him to sit on the bench week in week out but certainly not good enough to even challenge for Kyle walkers position in the big games next season and we all know it.

Is that because he doesn’t do slidy tackles like a true full Brit fullback and get mud on his shorts or because he tackles the Pep way on his feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.