Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t defend pal simple as that! I’ve seen him exposed by pretty much every player every time he’s been attacked when he’s played your going off FIFA or football manager a young kids view/opinion on him. It’s only my opinion. I’ve watched him every game he’s played this year and he’s simply not good enough for where we wanna be IMO.. if he was that good do u really think Madrid would have let him go so easily?? He’s not bad for back up I get that and I’m happy for him to sit on the bench week in week out but certainly not good enough to even challenge for Kyle walkers position in the big games next season and we all know it.

Lol I don’t even own a FIFA that has him on it and don’t play footy manager.

Madrid let him go because they have two exceptional players who can play right back in Carvajal and Asensio.

They’re both better but that’s no stain on Danilo.

For his first season in England he’s been very good and I can’t think of many times he’s been at fault for a clear chance, nevermind goal, and he’s scored a couple of crackers, as well as being really good on freekicks.

Napoli away maybe? But even then I don’t think he could have done much.

Walker is definitely better but he’s made much worse mistakes such as the Wigan game, I know he’s played more but it’s still a point.

What do you think about Delph by the way?

Asensio isn't a RB.

Madrid let him go because they have two exceptional players who can play right back in Carvajal and Asensio.

For his first season in England he’s been very good and I can’t think of many times he’s been at fault for a clear chance, nevermind goal, and he’s scored a couple of crackers, as well as being really good on freekicks.

Walker is definitely better but he’s made much worse mistakes such as the Wigan game, I know he’s played more but it’s still a point.

Think he means vasquez lol

Asensio is a forward my friend

Delph I love him and I think he’s been the biggest surprise so far personally I’ll reward him with a new contract

You mean a rather public VAT scam!
Wouldn't be really. Leicester would pay their VAT3, which would be VAT 1(Received for Mahrez)-VAT 2(Paid for Roberts). Whether both fees were 10m higher or lower, that figure wouldn't change.

Then City would be claiming that figure back from HMRC anyway as a VAT4 line as they'd have paid out more than they received.

Individuals pay VAT, not companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.