Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure at points that looked fairly imminent and I definitely remember feeling very proud that the huge majority of posters still thought it was a fucking terrible idea. I can't think of the last thing that bought us all together like the potential transfer of Johnny Fucking Evans..

I still have a list of all the posters that had come around to wanting him.

Thought city would want to get it done to get maximum coverage before the world cup....but guess it doesn't matter , since most have expected to happen for a while now

Wasnt this guy a target for Napoli and possible replacement for Jorginho?

TransferNewsCentral‏ @TransferNewsCen 30m30 minutes ago
Arsenal are in talks with Sampdoria over the potential signing of Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, who has a €25m release clause. (Sky Italia)

Cannon Insider‏ @CannonInsider
An agreement has been reached with Lucas #Torreira's representatives over a €3m/season + bonuses deal to bring him to Arsenal. [@AlfredoPedulla] #AFC
He was but Napoli have been so slow all their targets are moving elsewhere or doing the thing where they act like they really didn’t want them. They still need 2 GKs and now Leno is headed to Arsenal as well, when he was a Napoli target. Think Jorginho is getting close bc they need the money to go get targets further down the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.