Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah recurring Both players were almost done and we missed out. As far as I know txiki is in charge of negotiations and if not then someone or something else is at fault. But to miss out on players who were practically done twice yet alone 3 times isn't something we can afford to be doing to get where we want to be.

We didn’t miss out. Txiki RIGHTLY refused to be held to ransom- & guess what, we won the league, broke tons of records. We made great signings but turned our back on one - the other aged player went elsewhere for the ££££. End of.

I kind of agree with this but at the same time I don't think that Txiki failing to land our targets is something that should be applauded. It's simply that so far it's happened to work out fine in the end.

Txiki and company (I would be surprised if Tixiki works alone) succeeded in landing many good players, and some were outstanding. Not to be able to land some targets every now and then is natural in this kind of business. I personally don’t know the exact reasons behind that, and I believe most of the people here don’t. The Club now clearly adopts a different approach in doing this business. It could be because of FFP, giving City a different image, certain budget that should not be exceeded, etc. Too complicated. As a City fan, I completely support the Club’s strategy because I believe they know their stuff much better than me and much better than the people who keep flapping on BM.

Txiki and company (I would be surprised if Tixiki works alone) succeeded in landing many good players, and some were outstanding. Not to be able to land some targets every now and then is natural in this kind of business. I personally don’t know the exact reasons behind that, and I believe most of the people here don’t. The Club now clearly adopts a different approach in doing this business. It could be because of FFP, giving City a different image, certain budget that should not be exceeded, etc. Too complicated. As a City fan, I completely support the Club’s strategy because I believe they know their stuff much better than me and much better than the people who keep flapping on BM.

+1. Well said

Keep in mind that no reliable source has confirmed the Chelsea news im still optimistic that he will be a city player.

Blame has to be on txiki if this is true we had over two months to sign him only to get hijacked by a team with no ucl. This is starting to be a reccuring theme with Alexis Alves and now potentially Jorginho his complacency and slow approach has always been his weakest point imo.
#TxikiOut

Fuck me there are still weeks of the window to go, I'll start moaning if Mahrez and Jorginho actually sign for someone else, until then chill the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.