Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame has to be on txiki if this is true we had over two months to sign him only to get hijacked by a team with no ucl. This is starting to be a reccuring theme with Alexis Alves and now potentially Jorginho his complacency and slow approach has always been his weakest point imo.
Keep in mind that no reliable source has confirmed the Chelsea news im still optimistic that he will be a city player.

Nothing like being on the fence is there...

Any surprise that there are uncertainties about this transfer surfacing? Never forget the keywords: after every mountain is a valley

Blame has to be on txiki if this is true we had over two months to sign him only to get hijacked by a team with no ucl. This is starting to be a reccuring theme with Alexis Alves and now potentially Jorginho his complacency and slow approach has always been his weakest point imo.

Perhaps you should leave your number so he can tap into your vast experience of transfer dealings ?

I kind of agree with this but at the same time I don't think that Txiki failing to land our targets is something that should be applauded. It's simply that so far it's happened to work out fine in the end.

Players are not without choices and greed will always become apparent, as in both cases quoted.

Both players chose the money over signing for City !

Players are not without choices and greed will always become apparent, as in both cases quoted.

Both players chose the money over signing for City !
That's not quite true though. Sanchez desperately wanted to come to us by all accounts, but our incessant stalling left him with little choice but to go to United. I have no doubt he'd have come to us and thrived if we'd gone ahead and signed him.

That's not quite true though. Sanchez desperately wanted to come to us by all accounts, but our incessant stalling left him with little choice but to go to United. I have no doubt he'd have come to us and thrived if we'd gone ahead and signed him.
No what happened was his agent started a biding war with the rags so we walked away,we were never going to pay his last demand of 400 grand a week,if he wasn't a greedy idiot he would be here now,also the arses demanded raz at the last minute and we said no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.