Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not quite true though. Sanchez desperately wanted to come to us by all accounts, but our incessant stalling left him with little choice but to go to United. I have no doubt he'd have come to us and thrived if we'd gone ahead and signed him.

Not quite true ..... he wanted to come only if we offered stupid money, which our arrogant (but stupid) neighbours did. If he’d wanted DESPERATELY to come to us, he could have done - but not on wages higher than our trusted squad.

However it’s all speculation because neither you nor I were party to the negotiations. Indeed, we’re not now either. What I do believe is that we now do the right thing for the right reasons. The rags are now having to pay over the odds to get good players - like we did 10!years ago.

It would appear to me too many jump the gun oh signed him signed that and when doesnt happen are afraid to look stupid in front of mates blues keep powder dry till player holding shirt much better for health and friendship

Hope this isn't another Alves situation and really hope we're not repeating the mistakes of the post title wins of 2012 and 2014.

If he had really wanted to come to us, all he had to do was say no when the rags came calling. Freedom of choice and he jumped in bed with the rags , imo.
Think had more to do with the rags doubling his wages. Fair play to Sanchez, if someone offered to double my wages for the same job, I would be gone.

where have you all been hiding?
Very quick to appear to tell everyone how wrong they've been. Almost like you guys were waiting for something to go wrong...

Think had more to do with the rags doubling his wages. Fair play to Sanchez, if someone offered to double my wages for the same job, I would be gone.

Accept that, but you possibly aren't on similar to the money Sanchez was on at Arsenal , and that is what I was alluding to ?

Players are hardly on the breadline these days .

Accept that, but you possibly aren't on similar to the money Sanchez was on at Arsenal , and that is what I was alluding to ?

Players are hardly on the breadline these days .
What difference does it make, If players arent on the breadline why do they get a wage increase every contract renewal.how do millionaires become billionaires. Also remember when he was at Arsenal, bbc did a interview where he sent most of his wages back to Chile support his local town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.