Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yeah, Plan B's like De bruyne, or sane, or Bernardo, or Ederson, or Jesus, or Sterling etc etc etc.

If you're a clarkie you got me.

Or like Rodwell, Garcia, Maicon, Sinclair, Mangala and Fernando

Both transfer windows after league wins have been monumentally disappointing and likely played a big part in us not retaining the league.

The delays in the deals make it even more annoying for fans. Yeah we would all love it for the deal to be done and dusted asap. I can see this being the way for us in many deals from now like a game of cat and mouse in the end the cat catches the mouse. We will get the deal done on these transfers. I would say by Midweek 1 in and 1 more doing a medical may not be the 2 were linked with but someone under the radar we dont know about.

Why would Jorginho say he dreams of playing for Pep at the time of being coached by Sarri and then go to be coached by Sarri again at Chelsea?

If it's a money thing, let him go enjoy the Europa league.

I think this Chelsea thing is bullshit. They can't even get Sarri because they don't want to pay off Conte.

They don't have CL football which will also mean less revenue. Their not in a position to gazump us.

Chelsea have been selling to raise money for their incoming transfers the last few seasons, without the bonanza from China they'd have had a lot less to spend. Can't see them trying to outbid us for a player that plays in a position they're stacked in already, for a manager that they don't have (and would have hired by now if they were going to).

Chelsea have been selling to raise money for their incoming transfers the last few seasons, without the bonanza from China they'd have had a lot less to spend. Can't see them trying to outbid us for a player that plays in a position they're stacked in already, for a manager that they don't have (and would have hired by now if they were going to).

You can F off with that sort of sensible logic. We are trying to build some momentum for the lynching of club officials. I’m sure Jorginho will be spotted at Stamford Bridge before the day is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.