Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority is not to repeat the transfer window of 2012 or 2014 summer. Winning the league and we sit back while rivals all strengthen and next season we arent even in the title race as we are off pace, defence leaking goals, midfield doesnt have same energy levels and new signings dont even good enough for first team.

We have 1 month left exactly and spent most of the window to try to sign Jorginho/Mahrez. Can we afford now not to get just either of them? Are pthe plan B options same quality or much less quality but maybe easier to get them quicker...

I thought the transfer window change (closing earlier) will benefit City as we will do our business very early (expected early June as both Jorginho/Mahrez was discussed already in April/May) but we are close to start of pre season and apart selling most of our better youngsters we havent done much transferwise.

We look like a club that is banking on the players only want to play for us and no rivals will come in for said players but in my mind there is little doubt that Jorginho and Mahrez would be happy to go to any top (or rich) CL team if those clubs can agree a deal with their clubs.
There is a big tournament going on somewhere i have heard. I don't think we are having any trouble selling season tickets and our sponsors probably want a few photos of £100m (est) worth of talent we have just bought with their brand /logo somewhere in the background not buried behind 7 pages of Raheem is shit stories in the rag tops.

There’s so many conflicting reports, especially out of Italy saying 48hrs Chelsea will sack Conte and hire Sarri and also bring in Jorginho then he gets on a flight with his family and s Chelsea fan tracked the plain and there’s a flight headed to London. Then there’s reports all of Chelsea’s business is on hold because of Roman’s issues with the government. Chelsea fans have noticed that while Conte is at their training, they’ve been going out of their way to not show him pictured.

With conte still at Chelsea, sarri's appointment doesn't seem imminent

Nah mate Sarri has arrived at Chelsea and is now controlling all transfers with an iron fist according to the italian tabloids. Never mind that he didn't have full control at Napoli or that no Chelsea manager since Maureen (the first time) has had full control over transfers at Chelsea. Or that Jorginho wanted to work to leave Sarri and work with Pep before all of this chelsea bollocks kicked off. Or that they don't even have chumps league football next season. Or that the supposed double deal chelsea are pulling is actually considerably less money than Napoli have asked us for when you add in the fee the have been demanding for months for Sarri on his own. Or that the last time we went head to head on a transfer we gazumped them so easily nobody even remembers that Danilo was on his way there last summer before the cheeky begiristain stepped in.

Never mind all that logic.

He's going to Chelsea to compete with Bakayoko for a starting spot against Olimpija Slovenjie in the thursday night shite. Will be announced in the morning along with Sarri, Casper the friendly ghost and then unveiled by Lord Lucan himself.

Nah mate Sarri has arrived at Chelsea and is now controlling all transfers with an iron fist according to the italian tabloids. Never mind that he didn't have full control at Napoli or that no Chelsea manager since Maureen (the first time) has had full control over transfers at Chelsea. Or that Jorginho wanted to work to leave Sarri and work with Pep before all of this chelsea bollocks kicked off. Or that they don't even have chumps league football next season. Or that the supposed double deal chelsea are pulling is actually considerably less money than Napoli have asked us for when you add in the fee the have been demanding for months for Sarri on his own. Or that the last time we went head to head on a transfer we gazumped them so easily nobody even remembers that Danilo was on his way there last summer before the cheeky begiristain stepped in.

He's going to Chelsea to compete with Bakayoko for a starting spot against Olimpija Slovenjie in the thursday night shite. Will be announced in the morning along with Sarri, Casper the friendly ghost and then unveiled by Lord Lucan himself.
If the fucker isn’t riding Shergar I will be most disappointed

FFS, he is going to Chelsea, too many pointers to ignore ;)

There’s so many conflicting reports, especially out of Italy saying 48hrs Chelsea will sack Conte and hire Sarri and also bring in Jorginho then he gets on a flight with his family and s Chelsea fan tracked the plain and there’s a flight headed to London. Then there’s reports all of Chelsea’s business is on hold because of Roman’s issues with the government. Chelsea fans have noticed that while Conte is at their training, they’ve been going out of their way to not show him pictured.

Probably is on his way to London. I imagine (reasonably) short notice flights from Brazil are a lot easier to find going into Heathrow or Gatwick than they are to Manchester. A colleague of mine flying from Dallas had to land in Schiphol before heading back here once and that's a much shorter flight.

Right been busy sorry but im on it now! there is only direct flights into Heathrow from Brasil so he would have to go there. Before i left there was no private jets coming to Man from Brazil. Im in at six in the morning i will check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.