Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm biased but anyone who chooses Chelsea over City these days wants their head testing.

Can never dismiss the London factor. It might be a shit hole to us plebs without money but if you have a few million it's a pretty great place to live and the wives/girlfriends would be pushing to live there.

Too much noise in favour of Chelsea now, looks like this is likely dead and buried. If Jorginho didn’t want to go there this wouldn’t be getting this much attention from reliable journalists.

Again, i think Mahrez signing is great. But the most pressing issue has to be a Fernandinho successor. If we don't pay up for Jorginho. I'm not sure what other options there are? Will Real let Kovacic go?

In the name of good fuck,all these supposed negotiations over a number of weeks and now Chelsea come in and it looks like he’s heading there,seems all a bit strange although to be fair it did seem to go quiet a week or so back were we cooling our interest...

Not the end of the world if he doesn’t sign. Would be more upset had we missed out on Mahrez.

I’d take Pjanic

Lets hope our plan B option is gonna fit the team like Jorginho would have done...

All a bit strange how we went from Fred nearly a Man City player already in January then in the summer, then we changed to Jorginho spent weeks trying to get him Txiki playing his who is blinking first game and then we have 4 weeks left to sign new players and anyone we go for they will know that we need a strong CM/DM and they will charge us extra given not that much time left to do business.

Maybe our Brazilian guy will play a much bigger role next season than we can imagine. Step forward Delphinho. Delphinho>Jorginho could be Txiki's idea to solve this.

Time to move for option C. We’ll be half way through the fucking alphabet before the window closes..

Shame, if he goes Chelsea it looks like he was dragging this out to wait for that to happen first. No doubt Chelsea have paid whatever was needed also which we haven’t.

Sarri has a job on his hand and I can’t say I will be surprised if it all comes crashing down and he’s gone by the end of the season unless Roman is going to approve a big spending spree.

It would be very weird to choose Chelsea over City at present.

To be fair I imagine London, Sarri, higher wages and an almost guaranteed first team place would be fairly tempting factors for him. On the other hand you have the opportunity to work with Guardiola and Champions League football at City. Still don’t think it’s a given that he’ll go to Chelsea, although reports out of Italy look a bit ominous.

We negotiating this deal since end of May at least.

Chelsea got closer to make it done in 3 days? And in the end their offer probably will be no more than 5m€ more than ours.

Think of it like when you are trying to open a jar for ten minutes and all you have to show for it is a blister on your hand.
Your wife walks in, takes the jar and opens it. You have loosened it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.