Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said the club were ill advised to make a statement without knowing the facts - true?
What are the said facts then, not what you perceive them to be and how do you know whether the club were privy to them? As others have pulled youup, you were having another dig at the club

Stop being a wum. You regularly post tweets/posts with a lead in suggesting it to be true only to be pulled up time and time again. You change your mind like the proverbial British weather.

Mate, now you just trying to call me out on anything, which is very strange....there are many other excellent comments from well respected posters that share a similar view, just read the last 6/7 pages....even Ric commented that we could have dropped a bollock. Does that make us all WUM's? Come on mate, this is getting petty now. I havent changed my opinion that it was wrong to brief chelsea interest was a ruse and player had no contact with Chelsea, not once. You have a real strong opinion on needing "facts" before you believe anything, almost as if you need Txiki to personally tell you are PR team made an error before you want to believe anything. Tolmie made some excellent points and in alot clearer way, as to why its fair for me to have this opinion.....so lets move on!

Last edited:
You said the club were ill advised to make a statement without knowing the facts - true?
What are the said facts then, not what you perceive them to be and how do you know whether the club were privy to them? As others have pulled youup, you were having another dig at the club

Stop being a wum. You regularly post tweets/posts with a lead in suggesting it to be true only to be pulled up time and time again. You change your mind like the proverbial British weather.
He posted just the other day that he wouldn't slag off the club and then proceeded to slag them off in the same sentence.

He's a tosspot, just put him on ignore, eventually he'll go too far and the mods will deal with him when his posts are reported.

Sarri may take time to implement his footballing ideas just like Pep did. Chelsea may well be impatient and pull the plug after a year or 15 months. But one thing is for certain we are not talking about a shit manager here, and just because Jorghinio may have bailed on City, this does not make Sarri a shit manager overnight. He may be vulnerable to Chelseas culture but he is a superb manager with a superb philosophy on how he likes to play the game, which is similar to Peps.

Not at all, nothing would surprise me to see him still sign for City.

If nothing else, I can't believe even our PR department would try and blag it by briefing the Chelsea interest is a ruse.

Especially so, when they didn't really have to provide any real comment without establishing the facts of reports from Italy.

Still think something doesn't smell right here, someone is lying.
Thanks for that TH however I am still wondering if there is some sort of written or legally binding conversation our people obtained that gave them such confidence ?

He posted just the other day that he wouldn't slag off the club and then proceeded to slag them off in the same sentence.

He's a tosspot, just put him on ignore, eventually he'll go too far and the mods will deal with him when his posts are reported.

tosspot? WUM? With respect, you and others have gone alot further in pushing the T&C's of the forum than anything I've posted. Saying I feel the club made a mistake, isnt slagging them off and not ban worthy...many share a similar view on the brief, so dont see where I've gone to far... I have an opinion, have stuck to it and share why I'm sticking to it, whats the issue...the only thing I see, is you just dont share my view and have little respect for people that think different to yourself.

I don't get this stance that the club should be "held accountable for believing a lie", at the end of the day everyone can get lied to if there is nothing to disprove what someone is telling you(was he pictured in London at all?), so it's not really some "great embarrassment"(maybe to the ITKs who take their reputations too seriously) that they gave the benefit of the doubt based on what they were told.

There has to be a liar in this story if Jorginho ends up at Chelsea, could it not be that the press release made by City was a case of saying here's what we are being told in response to that Chelsea rumour so someone is lying, if that turns out to be an ITK, his agent, ADL it's their reputation which will take the knock and leave people sceptical of them for future reference. They have set the pieces in play to tarnish someone's reputation for either spreading false rumours or lying in negotiations and messing us around(includes confirming the deal is still sound in response to press reports). This is a business where professionalism counts and a loss of integrity will be held against them in future negotiations, we'll see who really comes out of it worse if these so called professionals conduct themselves that way.
This. Its also pretty small beer.

Let the lad say what he wants! Too much of this 'I don't like what you're saying, so your free speech must be halted'. In short it's a forum and as long as it's not directly offensive all posts and opinions are valid. This let's call everyone a WUM because they have unpopular, differing or opinions that criticise the club is pathetic. Remember this is a football forum and not the Green Party conference.

Let the lad say what he wants! Too much of this 'I don't like what you're saying, so your free speech must be halted'. In short it's a forum and as long as it's not directly offensive all posts and opinions are valid. This let's call everyone a WUM because they have unpopular, differing or opinions that criticise the club is pathetic. Remember this is a football forum and not the Green Party conference.
When it looks like a duck etc, etc.

When they manage to get a dig in at the club at every opportunity then it's going to make people suspicious bud, that said he's on my ignore list so it doesn't effect me in the slightest. Free speech is a good thing but it doesn't mean we have to listen to his crap.

tosspot? WUM? With respect, you and others have gone alot further in pushing the T&C's of the forum than anything I've posted. Saying I feel the club made a mistake, isnt slagging them off and not ban worthy...many share a similar view on the brief, so dont see where I've gone to far... I have an opinion, have stuck to it and share why I'm sticking to it, whats the issue...the only thing I see, is you just dont share my view and have little respect for people that think different to yourself.
Your right. I might not agree with what your saying. To be honest not bothered either way. But I've experienced that myself. If you differ from others or double down on your views. The insults soon start flying. Which to an extent is fine but there a fair few who don't like being on the end of their own medicine and that's what I have a problem. Maintain your position. I tend to sling a little back but in all honesty, I know I shouldn't. So let the moderator s deal with them, I suspect they know who the regular culprits are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.