Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
First we had an agreement to sign Fred - gone to the Scum.

Next we are nailed on for Jorginho - looks like the Rent Boys have gazumped us.

Who will it be next I wonder?
Kovacic, who will subsequently join Spurs.

Really the lads average and he will be a flop as will Sarri who has won nowt EVER.
Something tells me he may be just the start. There gonna buy and if they do and some way keep hold of hazard, as much as it pains me to say it. They'll be a threat. Ps I know we're all pissed at how this as gone down but he's a good manager. Pitch at spurs ain't won jack shit but it would be a hard sell to suggest he ain't a good manager.

To make Chelsea pay 65m for him;)
Your right I don't see him getting the time like we have pep. That's where I agree Sarri may be fucked.
Seriously though I was being sarcastic would of loved him at City under Pep but Sarri never winning owt and pushing his style of play will take time will he get that time?!

So DeLaurentis let him go for free.

What a guy.

Well if what was being quoted in the media that Chelsea paying €57m with addons of €8m is true that’s €10m more than what we offered but don’t what sarri compensation was I presume Chelsea payed it straight into Sarri back account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.