Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only viable option I could see is them selling hazard, it might weaken them. But 150 mill plus would guarantee 3 or 4 quality players. Plus I could see the Drinkwater or the young Spanish lad up front for them generating a bit of cash.
Would only guarantee two “quality” players. You could possibly get a third half decent one at a push.

Today’s Guardian

“Napoli midfielder Jorginho is expected to follow his former coach to Stamford Bridge. The 26-year-old, born in Brazil and capped by Italy, arrived in London on Friday evening to complete his transfer.”

thread to close then... shame really. But guess City will stick with what believe.

A cover for Fernandinho is essential - if we want to try and win all 4 competition. Delph and Mendy both being available will help but Jorginho is a level above delph in that regard.

Why don't you just avoid the thread if it troubles you so??

Yeah i honestly did for a long time. Just thinking alot of the comment are quite angsty like those from a jilted lover, making the rest of the fans look bad if any visiting rag fans happen to browse through.

Anyway, just a suggestion. No doubt it will be closed once the official news comes through. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.