Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to flap. Chelsea’s have kante, drinkwater, Loftus-Cheek, Barclay, fabrigas and bakayoko at the moment battling for 2/3 cm spots. It’s very unlikely they’ll want a 7th. Don’t forget it’s one dodgy journalist who’s gone with this story

The fact that the City/Napoli negotiations are deadlocked and the possibility of a “deal” now looks deader than the dead parrot from the Monty Python sketch.

Who said he’s signed for them?

Not me.

What I said was that our position seemed to have stalled weeks ago.

It is now a realistic possibility that Jorginho is going to be plying his trade at Stamford Bridge next season because there is a good chance Chelsea are prepared to pay circa €60m.

We clearly are not.

Television channel Sportitalia maintain both issues could be resolved together if Chelsea agree to pay at least €60m for Jorginho, beating the Manchester City offer.

No seemed to have stalled in that your previous statement statement. In fact you quoted it as fact that the City/Napoli negotiations are deadlocked when clearly you havent got a clue what is going on

true mate but i just found it interesting that it wasn`t actually jorginho we wanted?

Thats what I was thinking as well mate....I'm not going to have any sleepless nights over whether we get Fred/Jorginho/Mahrez, (better things to do with my time!) but if Sam's comments are correct, we moved onto Jorginho only because we missed on our No1 target and not because we felt Jorginho was a better option...I still think the rags are getting the better player (luckily, knowing the rags, they wont know how to use him correctly!) but its clear our hardline in the transfer market could mean in the future that we going to miss on some of our No1 targets. Last time I checked the big boys (Barcelona, Real Madrid etc) didnt stop spending once they reached the top and I think its going to be a mistake if we continue to take this new approach. I'm not running the club, so not going to worry about it!;)

Last edited:
No seemed to have stalled in that your previous statement statement. In fact you quoted it as fact that the City/Napoli negotiations are deadlocked when clearly you havent got a clue what is going on

In a sense you are right, I have not a clue what is going on.

true mate but i just found it interesting that it wasn`t actually jorginho we wanted?
We always have a shortlist of players for a particular position, Fred was looking like a "done deal" (as far as that goes) when his agent moved the goalposts and started talking signing on fees, agent fees and perhaps we'd like to boost his wages while we're at it. I think the transfer fee started to rise as well. We did what we always do nowadays and moved on to one of our other targets.

Not me.

It is now a realistic possibility that Jorginho is going to be plying his trade at Stamford Bridge next season because there is a good chance Chelsea are prepared to pay circa €60m.

We clearly are not.

Television channel Sportitalia maintain both issues could be resolved together if Chelsea agree to pay at least €60m for Jorginho, beating the Manchester City offer.

Nope more to do with letting the lad have his holidays and getting the players we want in in July and it’s all to do with money and having them in next years accounts.

Not me.

We clearly are not.

Jesus wept.

You have seen how transfers play out for years and you are still so naive?

It wouldn't be normal for a player that is on the brink of joining a new team, to be linked to another club right at the latter stages of the deal. That's what journalists do, they talk absolute nonsense.

I've heard so many times that Man Utd were going to hijack our players at the last minute. Balotelli and Mendy spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.