Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept.

You have seen how transfers play out for years and you are still so naive?

It wouldn't be normal for a player that is on the brink of joining a new team, to be linked to another club right at the latter stages of the deal. That's what journalists do, they talk absolute nonsense.

I've heard so many times that Man Utd were going to hijack our players at the last minute. Balotelli and Mendy spring to mind.
Exactly - and for those saying he would prefer to play for Sari, that is also a bit naive - remember when Isco said Pellegrini was like his father and it was assumed that sentiment made the difference, yet the lure of Real Madrid put paid to that. If Chelsea wish to overpay and more importantly, the player makes a complete u-turn then perhaps he is not the right type to play for Pep. Re other comment - For what it's worth I think Jorginho as a player is more suited to what we need. Fred is a great player no doubt but our need was for an Alonso type and Jorginho brings that. No panic he'll arrive.

"
The fact that the City/Napoli negotiations are deadlocked and the possibility of a “deal” now looks deader than the dead parrot from the Monty Python sketch.

Let him flap, always makes my day when one single post of dubious source can get so many high in the air

I agree it just annoys me that some people on here quote "facts" when they are not and when they are called out on admit admit they havent got a clue

All seasons are important , but coming of a title win this one especially so. Following the chairman"s end of season evaluation, i totally agreed with the mistakes of the past in ref to the transfers we acquire . IMHO we are already not sticking to the mantra of ONLY buying better than we have. as we have only 2-3 players to capture they have to be the very best This window has a Mancini post 2012 feel about it Which started in January Understandably they did not want to part with Fred with champs league still a possibility but we should have made it nailed on that he was to join us this summer Man city are not having there pants pulled down anymore"" BULLSHIT Just cos were Champs the price doesnt go down., No the opposite is true The team we purchase off are fully entitled to ask any figure they want IF we think that player will help us become even better than we are ffs buy him For the sake of staying where we are THE KINGS OF ENGLAND I like to think we could maintain it

I rightly or wrongly have been of the opinion that the two major deals would only be completed when Pep was back in Manchester.
I'm sure he will want to be in on all the media that would surround these deals.

I rightly or wrongly have been of the opinion that the two major deals would only be completed when Pep was back in Manchester.
I'm sure he will want to be in on all the media that would surround these deals.
The PR factor driving deal completion is next to zero. We are the Champions not some tiny amateur club fighting for the oxygen of publicity

The PR factor driving deal completion is next to zero. We are the Champions not some tiny amateur club fighting for the oxygen of publicity

Besides, that’s usually Txiki’s gig.

I can’t remember Pep ever taking part in any immediate post transfer stuff on the day we officially announced a a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.