Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts suggest that there is no British club that has done a better job in the last ten years.

Do you know how stupid that makes you look? You have no fucking idea on how we conduct negotiations yet you feel compelled to make yourself look a complete nob by pretending you do. Top marks

none of us have a clue on the negotiation process or the team talks and game tactics or what goes on in the dressing room. But we judge based on what we see and from what I've seen we do tend to let some negotiations drag on when it feels like we don't need to and sometimes it comes back to bite us. Alves was done and dusted but we let him go on holiday giving plenty of time for another club to sign him which happened. We didn't manage to wrap up Alexis in January and instead told him to wait till the summer giving plenty of clubs time To approach him and sign him which again happened. we've known The fee Napoli want for Jorginho since we wanted him but spent two months trying to get it down only to pay a little less anyways. We spent weeks trying to get Stones and Sterling fee lower only to pay it anyways. Now of course I don't know all the intricate details of negotiations but from the limited info we get as fans I draw my conclusions just as any other fan would. I'm not saying we need to sign everyone in the first week just would be great to see us wrap up these guys faster when we can instead of letting the risk happen that another club can hijack the deal.
The thing is you are criticing your beliefs & assumptions not facts
Again exactly just like any other fan would, no fan knows what Pep tells his players in the dressing room before a game but if we play bad we have the right to criticize. as fans are info is limited but that doesn't mean that we can't still criticize based on what we because we want to see our beloved club get better. if we can't critisize or comment on anything unless we have the absolute facts there wouldn't be much to talk about.

none of us have a clue on the negotiation process or the team talks and game tactics or what goes on in the dressing room. But we judge based on what we see and from what I've seen we do tend to let some negotiations drag on when it feels like we don't need to and sometimes it comes back to bite us. Alves was done and dusted but we let him go on holiday giving plenty of time for another club to sign him which happened. We didn't manage to wrap up Alexis in January and instead told him to wait till the summer giving plenty of clubs time To approach him and sign him which again happened. we've known The fee Napoli want for Jorginho since we wanted him but spent two months trying to get it down only to pay a little less anyways. We spent weeks trying to get Stones and Sterling fee lower only to pay it anyways. Now of course I don't know all the intricate details of negotiations but from the limited info we get as fans I draw my conclusions just as any other fan would. I'm not saying we need to sign everyone in the first week just would be great to see us wrap up these guys faster when we can instead of letting the risk happen that another club can hijack the deal.

Again exactly just like any other fan would, no fan knows what Pep tells his players in the dressing room before a game but if we play bad we have the right to criticize. as fans are info is limited but that doesn't mean that we can't still criticize based on what we because we want to see our beloved club get better. if we can't critisize or comment on anything unless we have the absolute facts there wouldn't be much to talk about.

Draw conclusions by all means, we all do that, and criticise when the facts are known
In your opinion, why did we not get Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.