Jo's future...

Lancet Fluke said:
evadwolrab said:
He's looked decent in pre-season. If Bellamy goes; Tevez, Ade, Jo, Silva, Johnson? Looks a good enough group on paper.

Looks alot better if you replace Jo with Balotelli.
Aye, I think any incoming strikers will see Jo first out the door. Toss-up between Jo and RSC if the squad stays as it is and Bellamy goes.

I think we should keep him personally. He has a lot to learn, but in all honesty we set him back a year or so by farming him out after not really giving him much of a chance. He's a young lad with obvious talents, but he also has an awful lot to work on. He's looked fairly promising pre-season, and with better players around him, he could turn out to be half decent.

Jo is SHIT. all this he is still young, age 22, hmm Balotelli is fooking 19 and already ten times the player Jo is.

I've always had the feeling that Jo was going to be a bit of a "ginger step child" when we first signed him, If you remember there was no particular hype or fanfare that normally comes with a brazillian signing and he was not extensively used early on in his career, pointing to the fact that I think that he was never really rated at the club. Brazillians just cant hack it in the cold, dark and miserable British winters...... that'll teach 'em to shave all their hair either side of the interesting bits!.......or am I getting confused?

There is not even the slightest glimmer of a chance that Jo will make the 25, and quite rightly so.

Bluecifer said:
Brazillians just cant hack it in the cold, dark and miserable British winters
Yet he thrived in the tropical climate of Moscow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.