Jo's future...

Obviously Jo's got talent but the thing that let his career down is his poor fitness that caused by his nightlife.

mancincali said:
All those who are saying the worst player in a blue shirt.. wtf are you on?
He is probably better than Robinho was last season, people lick Robinho's arse even when he treats the club like shit...

I'd keep him, he's still young and we're not going to get anymore than a third of what we bought him for.

Anyone that saw him against Inter in the CL a few years ago will know he's got quality.

give 'im back to the golem!
That way we'll have screwed moyes twice!
Once for nicking the Klingon and twice for inflicting Po on him twice!
<cue Manic Laughter>

I'd have him in the 25 ahead of RCS who's injury problems might cost us if other strikers are injured.

FUManUtd said:
not a chance, he is a shit player. you saw that ridiculous miss yesterday? he just completely missed the ball

He did but so have others in th past. I think you have been sniffing glue FU. Jo deserves a chance and hopefully he will get it now Bob is seeing what he is capable of.

King Geedorah said:
Damocles said:
I didn't say he was the worst signing ever, I said he was on my list. You are aware that Jo cost us more than Given and Johnson put together and has scored 12 goals in 3 years (and 50 appearances)?

One in 5 for an eighteen million pound striker is a complete joke. Heskey has a better goal average than Jo.

Jo has not cost us more than Given and Johnson though has he. There is the potential for him to cost more than both.

Also statistics don't take into account circumstance either, like moving 6 times in those 3 years.

Please provide proof of the above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.