Jose Angel Pozo

itisrising said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
itisrising said:
Zakaria: Manchester City will make every effort to fifteen Zakaria Bakkali top talent to win. The youth of PSV was recently at the Nike Cup, an international youth tournament, voted the best player in the world.

Vincent Kompany , Manchester City player, has contacted over the phone with the father of Bakkali, who report Voetbal International . May Bakkali The Citizens earning around 200,000 euros a year, where he was at PSV to do with 15,000 euros. He does have a lease and a rental house. The Dutch top club hopes, however, that the wise father advises his son to stay still at PSV. Earlier it was already known that the PSV Andrew Pereira Hoelgebaum early next year, losing to Manchester United. Also Reichedly Bazoer, a defensive talent, is in the interest of Arsenal and Lile.

Raul: Had him on trail and nothing materialized

Jose: Not completed yet but could be completed on Jan 1st
Where did you get info from?

Raul: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075587/Cherie-Blair-turns-football-fixer-boost-sons-career-agent.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml</a>

Jose: The youth of 15 years, one of the most promising of the quarry of Real Madrid, seems to have a foot in the English team. The player does not feel that from the direction of Valdebebas has opted for it.
The Real Madrid looks set to lose one of its most promising players of the quarry, Jose Angel Pozo . The Manchester City is about to take the striker's 15-year Cadet A Madrid. The English side has noticed him in a while and seem to have convinced the Malaga and family to begin this adventure, as published yesterday, the analyst Marti Perarnau on his blog.
In addition to the City, also Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool have been interested in Pozo, who has not felt that from the direction of Valdebebas has opted for it. Despite its international projection, is under 17 - has been kept playing in her category, while there are players who are acting above two categories of age, as Ivan Saez , Pozo partner in the sub 17 and that militates the Junior A . This is the main reason why the player sees the environment not trust him. In addition, English clubs have offered economic figures much higher than that proposed in the White House

So I would expect him to sign by Jan 1st

-- Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm --

Just seen on twitter that Raul will sign with Sevilla. Seems that Bobby wasn't impressed enough to sign him.
thanks

Marca have confirmed he is joining:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2011/12/20/futbol/cantera/1324380416.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2011/12/20/futbol/ ... 80416.html</a>

Sounds like Arsenal are trying to grab another too, José Rodríguez, the best midfielder of the U17 World Cup.

Real fume as Manchester City look set to take Jose Angel Pozo out of Madrid
By Alex Kay
Last updated at 10:58 PM on 20th December 2011

Manchester City are on the brink of snapping up one of the most exciting prospects in European football - 15-year-old Real Madrid striker Jose Angel Pozo.

The Spaniard’s parents have been in Manchester in the past few days looking at houses and schools ahead of a move in January, which will be completed in the next few days.

Pozo is very highly rated at Real but has been swayed by considerably better wages at City and the promise of reserve team football next year.

City could have signed him for free as he does not have a professional contract with Real but have instead chosen to pay the Spanish club around £100,000 compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

Chelsea and Liverpool had also been interested in Pozo, who scored 34 goals for Real’s youth team last season but City moved quickly following the recommendation of football development executive Patrick Vieira.

Real are very upset at losing one of the stars of their academy and president Florentino Perez made a last-ditch attempt to keep Pozo in a meeting a few weeks ago.

But the boy’s family believe his future is better at City and have been encouraged by City saying they will try to help them find jobs.

Signing Pozo is the latest step in City’s move to bring Europe’s best young players to the club so they can cut spending in future years and fall in line with UEFA’s financial fair play rules.

Real Madrid have a repurchase option on Jose Angel Pozo after reaching an agreement with Man. City

This doesnt sit right with me, will his parents move with him? we seem to be signing every half decent youngster from around the world, for every Fabregas there will be 5 who dont make it.

Kun Aguero said:
This doesnt sit right with me, will his parents move with him? we seem to be signing every half decent youngster from around the world, for every Fabregas there will be 5 who dont make it.

I think the parents will and also using your argument, if we discovered 1 Fabregas it would have all been worthwhile and if we would sell him, we would make a resounding profit.

bluecityboy said:
itisrising said:
Real Madrid have a repurchase option on Jose Angel Pozo after reaching an agreement with Man. City
Where did you get that info from? I doubt it.

On twitter Real Madrid have a repurchase option on Jose Angel Pozo after reaching an agreement with Man. City [@cjbustillo]

itisrising said:
bluecityboy said:
itisrising said:
Where did you get that info from? I doubt it.

On twitter Real Madrid have a repurchase option on Jose Angel Pozo after reaching an agreement with Man. City [@cjbustillo]
Weird. I'm sure its not as simple as it sounds. I would think it would be that Real madrid has first option to buy him if we choose to sell. If not we are more naive than I thought. Plus, he's not even contracted to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.