Jose Angel Pozo

Andouble said:
lancs blue said:
It's difficult to trust Madrid's judgement of youngsters when you realise they rejected Silva and didn't try too hard to keep Mata!

yeah but whilst the money is high for a junior in the grand scheme of things it's an easy and cheap gamble if he does fulfill his potential.

Plus there no consequences for FFP.

johnmc said:
Lee croft was pele at any age.

Coached in a British way "your skillful and quick get out in that touch line and cross it into that big lad in the centre" luckily this seems to be changing. I believe if someone with lee crofts talent was coming through as a 12 year old now he would play a very different game, learn to play with patience and keep the ball, rather thank knock past the full back because he was bigger and stronger. You can see it watching the academy players these days, results are important but development is the goal, and kids develop at all different ages.

LoveCity said:
Brilliant news if true, there is huge hype about this kid! We were linked to him about a year ago, there is probably a thread deep in the archives.

pozo%20real%20madrid_48_ampliada.jpg
Anyone else think he looks a bit like Gareth Bale, if you chop off the top of his head........

SebastianBlue said:
LesBleuMiserable said:
SebastianBlue said:
I did no such thing. How dare you imply I would "beat" you to it. It is not that sort of compilation.

If I was of that persuasion and felt inclined to beat you to anything it would be Les Misérables. Something about it excites my loins.

Hey now come on keep me out of this!

It was too difficult to hide my lust. I feel ashamed.

On a serious note, though, Pozo looks to be the real thing.

Sometimes you can just see that special something,his finishing looks very composed and tidy..<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoondays said:
LoveCity said:
Brilliant news if true, there is huge hype about this kid! We were linked to him about a year ago, there is probably a thread deep in the archives.

pozo%20real%20madrid_48_ampliada.jpg
Anyone else think he looks a bit like Gareth Bale, if you chop off the top of his head........

From just below the nose.. :)

Already at the club I think but signs his 5-year contract on March 15th, the day he turns 16.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.