Jose Antonio Reyes dies in car crash

Awful news. I used to watch a fair few Atletico Madrid games when they played entertaining football (before the Simeone years) and he was a magnificent talent. Far too young.

Driving at 120mph could have killed anyone, instead it killed himself and his cousin. A tragic incident but one so avoidable. If there is one thing I detest in life it’s speeding drivers, there is just no need.

If true,120 miles an hour and people think it's sad, feel sorry for his wife and family, he's a fucking idiot, if that was some scrote everyone would be saying he got what he deserved, however it was someone who was good at kicking a ball, bizarre

I'm afraid my sympathy lies with his cousin, I read he was travelling at 147mph when a tyre blew and caused him to hit a barrier or something, either way it was his fault another member of his family was killed ... Anyone travelling at that speed or close to it is dicing with death and putting other people at risk as well as themselves....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.