jose enrique

C1TY4LIFE said:

??

Enrique-Iglesias-Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Mexico.jpg

C1TY4LIFE said:
yeah,your right,,but i could'nt help it....i'm fuckin livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm --

Newcastle manager Chris Hughton believes there was no intent from Nigel De Jong whose challenge broke Hatem Ben Arfa's leg but thinks he didn't need to make the tackle.
Hughton told talkSPORT: “I can’t honestly say that there was real malice in the challenge but it’s a challenge that didn’t need to be made.”

so wtf is the complaint all about......

matt le tissier is on the de jong witch-hunt aswell,now.......cnut.

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm --

SPIDERBOY said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
yeah,your right,,but i could'nt help it....i'm fuckin livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm --

Newcastle manager Chris Hughton believes there was no intent from Nigel De Jong whose challenge broke Hatem Ben Arfa's leg but thinks he didn't need to make the tackle.
Hughton told talkSPORT: “I can’t honestly say that there was real malice in the challenge but it’s a challenge that didn’t need to be made.”

so wtf is the complaint all about......

matt le tissier is on the de jong witch-hunt aswell,now.......cnut.

it actually said "no real malice"....sorry<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm --<br /><br />Comment by gerrygows jockstrap posted Monday, October 4, 2010 - 01:48
Chris Hughton agrees with all the tv & radio pundits that there was no intent on the part of De Jong. In the tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa. All the pundits say it was a fair challenge. Only Stan Collymore says he played the man. (But who takes any notice of him anyway. He should not be allowed on the air with his history.) But why did the tackle not need to be made. Newcastle had the ball & was'nt just going to hand it over. Sometimes I more than wonder if so called experts know what they are talking about. The penalty for City I have to agree should not have been given. But that is football & you can't tell me. Newcastle have never had a dodgy decision go their way. We will not be the 1st & we will not be the last. I'm sure Mr Drogba will 2nd that.

some quotes off talkshite.

Login or register to post comments
Comment by Glowey posted Sunday, October 3, 2010 - 23:50
A challenge that didn't need to be made?

What a load of drivel, what's de Jong supposed to do, allow the opposition to have the ball and do what they want with it? The ball was there to challenge for, he got the ball and unfortunately the lads leg got broken, i wish Ben Arfa a speedy and full recovery but, there was nothing malicious in it.

Jose Enrique you soft fanny move on and don't be so wet

What a wanker, wanting Nigel to be banned for the length of time it takes Ben arfa to play again, the shit Geordie wanker could never play in the first place.

At least no punishment could be worse than playing infront of them fickle soft, no tops on, fat bastards every week.

Hope you get relegated and have a good cry again you soft tw@ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.