Jose for City? (merged)

Re: Jose for City?

I'm not sure I like what Mourinho is doing with Real at this point.

They're not doing any better than they were doing with Pellegrini.

It dont matter who we have as long as they are winning, come next Thursday we will be calling for the managers head if we are knocked out of both cups.
If Jose came in we would be starting from scratch again spending another 300 mill and getting slagged off again, and if he flopped we would want his head as well. City's grave yard for managers is already bursting.
OOOOOO to be a city fan. O well where's is my scarf off I go again S/S block 118 Come On City , Come On City, City Till I Die, I know I Am I really Am,

Rasher said:
It dont matter who we have as long as they are winning, come next Thursday we will be calling for the managers head if we are knocked out of both cups.
If Jose came in we would be starting from scratch again spending another 300 mill and getting slagged off again, and if he flopped we would want his head as well. City's grave yard for managers is already bursting.
OOOOOO to be a city fan. O well where's is my scarf off I go again S/S block 118 Come On City , Come On City, City Till I Die, I know I Am I really Am,

Don't be so bleedin dramatic.In terms of playing staff,we are 3 or 4 players short of the balance and depth needed to win this league.

Unfortunatley though i believe the missing ingredient is more of an inspirational one....

dw7 said:
Yes please but I doubt it very much

Although I like manchini I'm starting to have my doubts

i like bob but have always had doubts, i totally accept his football knowledge and despite being desperate for stabilty i can see something is wrong in the background. so as you say "yes please" cos jose has been there and done it, in the prem, thats what puts him apart from bob.

I don't know, there might just be something in this.

Has anyone else noticed a distinct change in Mancini's attitude recently? His body language is completely different now. Especially pitch side. It's like he's saying "WTF am I doing here, I give up". I have been puzzling about this for a few weeks now.

I guess it is possible that he's been told that barring silverware he's going to be replaced at the end of the season. Maybe even with silverware?

Chippy_boy said:
I don't know, there might just be something in this.

Has anyone else noticed a distinct change in Mancini's attitude recently? His body language is completely different now. Especially pitch side. It's like he's saying "WTF am I doing here, I give up". I have been puzzling about this for a few weeks now.

I guess it is possible that he's been told that barring silverware he's going to be replaced at the end of the season. Maybe even with silverware?

or he actually wants out himself.

What about the prospect that no-one seems to mention? If Arsenal don't win the title that's 6 seasons without a trophy, is Wenger as safe as the media always seem to think he is and why wouldn't they want Mourinho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.