Jose Luis Tamargo

superman7 said:
OMG lolput on my poshed voice...asked for janet simionei ...she asked me to spell it....then advised she cant find a guest with that name...she sed she may be at the airport raddison...went to tranfer n i hung up....i called 01618359929..........that the right one....if so...........BRING ON MR TAMARGO.............................

can anyone else confirm (not me) they are being cagey when they are asked about tamargo ????

ffs forest have scored

Because wen another poster asked for him...in went silent and said...we cannot disclose informartion on our guest or summin.......if he wasnt going to be there or already there they wud of done the same not knowing of its importance...ps nathan tyson is a tw@

Bongo Joe said:
Why will asking for someone else determine if Tamargo is there?

ok

when asked if they could leave a message for tamargo they get cagey and cannot discuss it

when asked if they could speak to "random name" there is no guest staying with that name

superman7 said:
Because wen another poster asked for him...in went silent and said...we cannot disclose informartion on our guest or summin.......if he wasnt going to be there or already there they wud of done the same not knowing of its importance...ps nathan tyson is a tw@
Ah i see now lol

i can try ask for mr tamargo ..? did i dial the right place...raddison...manchester...st peter street

i can try ask for mr tamargo ..? did i dial the right place...raddison...manchester...st peter street

superman7 said:

yes

ps rob earnshaw is an ugly bug eyed twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.