Jose Luis Tamargo

Just got back from a corporate in the Mancunian suite with my lad. Had a fantastic day ruined by the match.

However while we were eating before the game, this middle aged Spanish guy with a couple of kids is brought in and is being given the full tour of the facilities. He gets introduced to Colin Bell, Tommy Booth and Peter Barnes who were in the room with us. The guy who was showing them around then points to some of the pictures on the wall explaining that the three were ex city players.They had a bit of a chat and off they went.

Now having seen this thread, I have had a look on Google images and to me this guy was Tamargo.

Make of it what you will

If Villa ( or any other player )has any sense they'll stay away from City at the moment.

If Villa ( or any other player )has any sense they'll stay away from City at the moment.

Ok what I am saying now is very true, I never post any rumours or supposed information from sources but in this thread I was looking at the stuff about villas agent and about the Radisson hotel so i though Ok I will ring up...

So...
1. I rung up the reservation hotline and there was no answer so I thought ok I'll ring up the Proper mainline of the hotel

2. So I rung up and said "hello Is it possible wheteher you could leave a message for me in
regard of jose luis tamargo as he didnt leve me a contatct number"

She replied "What is your number"

I then said "No I just want to leave him a message"

So then she started typing on her computer of which i could hear and then said

"Ok what is the message for Jose Luis Tamargo"

I suddenly lit up with joy and hung up, Iknow I should of asked more questions but I was so excited I just hung up.

Anyway make of it what you will but villas agent is here and I can sense the

!BLUE MOON IS RISING!

!GET HUGHES OUT!

city diehard

bluemoon32 said:

If I (or any other fan for that matter) had any sense I`d stay away too. (un)luckily I dont. However 160k per week would help.

fingers crossed. - but he is gonna need some service

Im very very excited now!

hope everyone remembers the bluemoon reuinion tonight at the raddisson ;)

Sorry if already posted bit it's In the public domain...

<a class="postlink" href="http://article.wn.com/view/2008/12/09/Manchester_City_Talking_To_David_Villas_Agent/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://article.wn.com/view/2008/12/09/M ... las_Agent/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.