Jose Luis Tamargo

not my fault! said:
RobinJo said:
Doubt they will even tell you hes there. Confidentiality and all that.

Anyone work for UPS or similar... Could pop down and say you have a delivery for him, if they take it he is there or going to be! I would assume he will be at the game today getting the VIP treatment, unless Villa will be unvailed to the crowd before the game? Oooo I'm excited now.
If you work for UPS you could probably tell me why they've fucking delayed my delivery. :P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=27675&part=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports</a>

Tonight's match. Then again, 4pm press conference ought to make that irrelevant thankyou Mr. Cook.

Excellent work Gina. It is entirely plausible that he will be in Manchester negotiating terms and probably going to the game today.

jay_mcfc said:
Excellent work Gina. It is entirely plausible that he will be in Manchester negotiating terms and probably going to the game today.
Funny that there's a total media blackout of todays game isn't it?

RobinJo said:
Ducado said:
RobinJo said:
Can anyone find out if Villa's in the Valencia squad?

Shall I put your name in Red now?

No your alright pal. You just keep checking different threads for people xxx
squad for tonitee....

Goalkeepers: Renan and Guaita.
Defenders: Miguel, Albiol, Moretti, Maduro and Del Horno.
Midfielders: Albelda, Fernandes, Angulo, Baraja, Vicente y Silva, Joaquín and Edú.
Strikers: Mata, Morientes and Villa.

hehe... great work Gina and yes you will love it here... its so much fun... and yea i could hear your heart all over to sweden!!

;-)

Brucie Bonus said:
jay_mcfc said:
Funny that there's a total media blackout of todays game isn't it?

could have snook in dressed as frank sidebottom

Like somebody said earlier, somebody with a bit of bottle (not me) should phone up the hotel and ask to speak to (generic regular name - Paul Davis or something)and see what the reaction is. See if it is any different from the Jose Luis Tamargo one.

Here is Tamargo's office phone number Tel:+34-98/551 17 26 call and ask for him

Btw who else is he an agent for???? are we jumping the gun with DV?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.