Jose Luis Tamargo

bluemoon32 said:
Just rang & actually got through to Mr Tamargo !!!!
Asked about Villa & he said " do you really think i'd let my client sign for a club with Hughes as manager"
Sorry boys, its all off

Hush you're face rag!

bluemoon32 said:
Asked about Villa & he said " do you really think i'd let my client sign for a club with Hughes as manager"
Sorry boys, its all off

Hush you're face rag!

There is an official statement on the Valencia FC official website, don't know what it says though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Actualidad/Noticias/2009/01/Noticia_16989.html?__locale=es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Ac ... _locale=es</a>

ASH-MCFC said:
Get ringing people!
I would if I sounded older than 17!

Aipwnd.jpg

bluemoon32 said:
Sorry boys, its all off

Hush you're face rag!

im getting sent to error pages.

no more ringing the raddisson now. a guy on mancityfans.net said he was at the COMS shaking hands with lots of city officials.
more confirmation that he could be coming

Before the certain spread erroneous news, the Valencia wants to communicate officially that the David player Villa and the club do not have any pact, agreement or conversation for his exit of the club. Vice-president Fernando Go'mez wishes to show that “we already demonstrated the past summer that Villa is a very valuable soccer player for us and its yield in our equipment does not make but increase our confidence in him”. Simultaneously, Fernando wants to make clear that “it is fully false that the club has agreed to nothing with the soccer player or his agent. David is happy in Valencia and we very satisfied with its implication and yield. It little seems responsible to still more spread certain information to us and in a day that welcomes a so important party”. Publicity

Jay-Mcfc said:
bluemoon32 said:
Sorry boys, its all off

Hush you're face rag!

Hush you're face cock, i'm not a rag, i just find all this rubbish about phoning hotels & the like incredibly childish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.