Jose Luis Tamargo

Citysmith said:
roslersgrandad said:
what does the official statement on valencias website say?
it mentions david villa?
anyone?
Before certain news arises, the Valencia wants to communicate officially that the player David Villa and the club has no pact, agreement or conversation for his exit from the club.

The vice president Fernando Gómez desires to declare that "already we show last summer that Villa is a very valuable footballer for us and his performance in our team, gives us much confidence in him".

At the same time, Fernando wants to clarify that "he is flatly false that the club have negotiated anything with the footballer or his agent. David is happy in Valencia and we are very satisfied with his performances. We will realease more information in a day or two
That or more aless that
so if there is nothin goin on why do they need to release more info in a day or two? what they say should be final but doesnt sound to final to me!

Citysmith said:
roslersgrandad said:
it mentions david villa?
anyone?
Before certain news arises, the Valencia wants to communicate officially that the player David Villa and the club has no pact, agreement or conversation for his exit from the club.

The vice president Fernando Gómez desires to declare that "already we show last summer that Villa is a very valuable footballer for us and his performance in our team, gives us much confidence in him".

At the same time, Fernando wants to clarify that "he is flatly false that the club have negotiated anything with the footballer or his agent. David is happy in Valencia and we are very satisfied with his performances. We will realease more information in a day or two
That or more aless that

Doesn't sound like that's more or less that to me mate. Sounds like early next week we're going to sign David Villa, which is when certain others have hinted any deal will happen. Personally if we are to get him I reckon it'd be late January though, they clearly wanna keep him and sell others to solve their financial problems, but will sell DV if there's no other option.

My moneys on Bellamy or RSC being the striker that we sign.

Did Bellamy play for West Ham today?

My moneys on Bellamy or RSC being the striker that we sign.

Did Bellamy play for West Ham today?

Citysmith said:
roslersgrandad said:
it mentions david villa?
anyone?

That or more aless that

Doesn't sound like that's more or less that to me mate. Sounds like early next week we're going to sign David Villa, which is when certain others have hinted any deal will happen. Personally if we are to get him I reckon it'd be late January though, they clearly wanna keep him and sell others to solve their financial problems, but will sell DV if there's no other option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.