Jose mourinho NOW

hilts said:
How do you become a great manager if no one gives you a chance in the first place, people like mourinho, capello ferguson all started somewhere. Hughes could turn out to be a great manager we wont know unless he's given a chance. When the squad is full of his players then we will know you cant get rid of someone who has only had a couple of days in the transfer window with 80% of the squad not his buys.

If he's only capable of coaching his own players he will never become a great manager.

moomba said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Let's get real, Chelsea were fucking drab to watch, just tedious at times

At times, they were also capable of brilliant football, very exciting.

Most of the time they were boring IMO, don't get me wrong, I'd still fucking take it

hilts said:
How do you become a great manager if no one gives you a chance in the first place, people like mourinho, capello ferguson all started somewhere. Hughes could turn out to be a great manager we wont know unless he's given a chance.

Or, he could turn out to be utter shite and then we have wasted years struggling on with a tosser at the helm.

Why bother when we have the resources to attract a *proven* world-class manager now? I mean, why take the risk? Yes, Hughes might turn out to be great, but what if he just takes 2 years to demonstrate that he's not up to it? Then what?

There would be some argument to get rid of Hughes *even if* things were going OK. But clearly they are not.

Replacing him asap with a big name, proven manager has become almost a "no brainer" for me.

jose with porto was not the same with chelsea why because jose understood the difference between portugise football and premier league football horses for courses and for this one reason only i would have jose come on guys mh doesent understand the meaning of the saying horses for courses

johnwaynebobbet said:
moomba said:

Get the fuck out! Under Jose they were shit to watch 95% of the time.

No they weren't. OK, at times they ground out results, but this business about them being an awful footballing team is a bit of a myth.

Oh yeah, and we're shit to watch all of the time.

He won't come in Jan,

Milan have drawn the rags in the champions league and he wanted them, he's looking forward to it so he won't leave us, plus hes on the verge of guiding milan to win the league

if he comes it will be July i think

johnwaynebobbet said:
moomba said:

Get the fuck out! Under Jose they were shit to watch 95% of the time.

they weren't
they were pretty classy. majority of players liked and respected him and guess what. no matter what you say about his style of play they won games and challenged for things. i'd have jose's "shit style" over hughes whatever you class it as "style" if it meant we won games. to me its points we need at present no matter what. i'd like to see some nice football but if we have to grind the occaisonal result out by playing boring football but still winning the game then that'd be great.

hughes out

MCFC_Freestyler said:
He won't come in Jan,

Milan have drawn the rags in the champions league and he wanted them, he's looking forward to it so he won't leave us, plus hes on the verge of guiding milan to win the league

if he comes it will be July i think

He will not come, even in July. There is only one team in the world he would leave inter for and it aint the one in the blue half of manchester.

IMHO he would be a bit to abrasive for the owners to handle as well.

no one knows what jose will do who would throw his medal into the crowd what manager would sprint down the line at the swamp while bacon face is choking on his chewing gum yipeeeee,a little island and 2 oil fields might tempt him. if it is true arabs are ruthles in horseracing and they get what they want dont rule this out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.