Jose Mourinho

Mourinho needs to be held accountable for inciting this behaviour. There is a concerning rise in hooliganism again across Europe and Mourinho is just stoking it.
I was his fan when he managed Chelsea, but then after moving to Spain, he became so pitiful. The peak when he poke Tito's eyes. Imagine that he can make a person blind for his whole life just because he lose a football game.
That's totally disgraceful and I'll never his supporter ever again, no matter how much he success or loss.
Actually, I just hope he loss as much as possible since then.

But then it's strange that after his spells when coming back to PL (Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham), he was totally a loser and I don't really have much hate for him anymore, care about him anymore. I guess I just don't care about him anymore, until today I saw some discussions about Roma.
Whatever, he get what he deserves.

I'm no fan of Alty Taylor but that behaviour was disgraceful, particularly as he was with his family. No idea why he was walking through that mob anyway, he should have steered well clear. Mourhino's behaviour has been a disgrace for years now and a lengthy ban should follow his latest antics. I actually thought Alty was pretty lenient and at least two Roma players should have been sent off.

Any Blues going to the final be careful if we win, Italian fans are like it was in England in the eighties and worse.

Fucking disgraceful this. Taylor and his family simply trying to get through an airport. They look visibly terrified and who can blame them.

Mourinho is an utter **** and he's a massive instigator in this.

Awful scenes here, just a game at the end of the day. To go out of your way and attack a bloke and his family isn't on. We wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without these refs. Some make mistakes and are incompetent but they don't deserve this.

I know this is a Europa game but going off tangent I actually think FA refs should be paid more, they deal with a lot more aggro in the public eye than MPs and other public figures.

Mourinho is a toxic c*nt, I really cringe at the media love in for him. He is a horrible snide b*stard.

Last edited:
Awful scenes here, just a game at the end of the day. To go out of your way and attack a bloke and his family isn't on. We wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without these refs. Some make mistakes and are incompetent but they don't deserve this.

I know this is a Europa game but going off tangent I actually think FA refs should be paid more, they deal with a lot more aggro in the public eye than MPs and other public figures.

Mourinho is a toxic c*nt, I really cringe as the media love in for him. He is a horrible snide b*stard.
Completely agree with your first paragraph. Disgusting behaviour by a mob of cowards instigated by the biggest coward the game has ever seen.
Regarding your off tangent comment, if you pay them more, then they would need to be more accountable for their actions on the pitch and be subject to post match interviews in the same way as managers

Dreadful by Moaninho.

Once a succesful manger thhrough the delivery of pure Anti-Football he then become a manager who throws players under the bus (in what universe does this ever work) and now he moves on to high-power official baiting at a level unseen, even from Bingo (Klopp).

He needs to be given a lengthy UEFA stadium ban.

Last edited:
Mourinho has built an entire career on cultivating the notion that he is somehow special, so when ‘he‘ fails he has to deflect away from him and shift the blame onto officials and conspiracy. Much easier for the Roma fans to buy into than the idea that their coach is a relic of the past who is now incapable of playing attractive football. UEFA should hammer him for his behaviour in the car park after the game.

I’d like to see Spezia get a point in Rome on Sunday and Juventus beat Udinese to climb above Mourinho and deny Roma a European spot, though I’m well aware that that merely rewards one kind of naughtiness over another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.