Jose Mourinho

Some of the behaviour is not good to see but "it's football" for good or for bad, you see it everywhere all the time. It was a historic final for Roma, and losing with direct interference from the referee (we have VAR and how can things like these still happen) is something that's never easy to swallow even more when you know that your players gave it all and deserved that win(what he said on the post match conference).

What decisions went against you?

Awful scenes here, just a game at the end of the day. To go out of your way and attack a bloke and his family isn't on. We wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without these refs. Some make mistakes and are incompetent but they don't deserve this.

I know this is a Europa game but going off tangent I actually think FA refs should be paid more, they deal with a lot more aggro in the public eye than MPs and other public figures.

Mourinho is a toxic c*nt, I really cringe at the media love in for him. He is a horrible snide b*stard.
Take back what I say, Coote deserves this treatment the corrupt tosser.

Last edited:
Sad how the mighty have fallen ... loved him for his work at Madrid ... prior to him we'd gone 6 years getting knocked out in the R16 of CL and had fallen behind all the top clubs in stature. He took us up several levels in terms of fighting on the pitch (no pun intended). He's gone from a lovable rogue to a bitter man.

Sad how the mighty have fallen ... loved him for his work at Madrid ... prior to him we'd gone 6 years getting knocked out in the R16 of CL and had fallen behind all the top clubs in stature. He took us up several levels in terms of fighting on the pitch (no pun intended). He's gone from a lovable rogue to a bitter man.
I’ve never found him at all loveable.

I have always hated the eye-gouging twat.

To think that he once called himself “The Special One”?? He was a cheating **** at Porto and has been ever since. The master of anti- football……name a Mourinho side that you actually enjoyed watching. Go 1:0 up and park the bus. A truly awful little shit.
His first stint at Chelsea they were very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.