Jose Mourinho

I like Mourinho.

Mind you I have met him and know a different side of him to the one he portrays to most of you.

He has been a pretty successful manager at almost all the clubs he has been at.

Such a shame so many on here can't express their views without resorting to foul, insulting language.

JJ

wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

Mind you I have met him and know a different side of him to the one he portrays to most of you.

Such a shame so many on here can't express their views without resorting to foul, insulting language.

JJ

IMO all built on other peoples hard work.

blueste41 said:
His post match comments today were ridicoulous and absurd, if I were a Chelsea fan I would be embarrassed. But, did he delibaratley make these comments so that people talk about the incident and not about Chelsea's poor form?

I agree with this - Mourinho's comments were clearly dishonest, and his credibility is diminishing by the day. We may have dropped more points than we would have liked this season, but we are improving and playing entertaining football - Chelsea are doing neither. The JM love in down there won't last long the way they are playing,

Guy is an idiot, Has Courtois out on loan who is miles better than the past it Cech.
Cech has cost Chelsea few points already, He should have saved today's goal and Aguero's shot in my opinion.

Spent £63 million in the summer on crap and they still need a striker.
Why not just sign Cavani or Falcao for £50+ million.

wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

JJ

To be honest foul and insulting words are the only thing good enough for the wanker. No swear word could ever do justice to my thoughts on him.

wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

JJ

His post match comments today disrespected WBA and football so he deserves the comments he has received, IMO.

You should never go back

The arrogant self publicist is finding out why at present.

He has had his day in the sun IMO.......quite literally.

Gollum's replacement.

The perfect marriage.

Come and see how popular your pathetic knee slide would be at the Etihad in the Derby.

wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

JJ
He's a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.