Jose Mourinho

That club has got exactly what it deserves. They whined and moaned about Benitez , a man of substance and integrity and a good deal of football knowledge , and now they have the " specious " one . ( look it up - it's quite fitting)
You reap what you sow - and they'll soon find that out

His sides are so boring.

It angers me when Chelsea nick a jammy win, like vs us.

At least with Arsenal they play attractive football.

Boring on and off the pitch ...

The Jose 'persona' is so tired and forced its embarrassing - a pastiche of a parody of his once entertaining self. Compared to that vile, snidey, shitehouse Terry though he's a witty and urbane charmer.

blueparrot said:
sir baconface said:
To think there were some quite influential people on here who wanted this guy at our club.

Now matter how successful, he'll always grate.

Think you mean quite vocal people not influential, but there was never any chance Txiki and Ferran would have considered him.

Correct on both counts, BP.

wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

Mind you I have met him and know a different side of him to the one he portrays to most of you.

He has been a pretty successful manager at almost all the clubs he has been at.

Such a shame so many on here can't express their views without resorting to foul, insulting language.

JJ

Being pretty successful is not in dispute. It's his ego and lack of respect that are in question here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about his private side but his public persona is a disgrace.

sir baconface said:
wagonman said:
I like Mourinho.

Mind you I have met him and know a different side of him to the one he portrays to most of you.

He has been a pretty successful manager at almost all the clubs he has been at.

Such a shame so many on here can't express their views without resorting to foul, insulting language.

JJ

Being pretty successful is not in dispute. It's his ego and lack of respect that are in question here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about his private side but his public persona is a disgrace.

It's going to leave a black mark on his legacy.

He suits them right down to the ground. Low, low, down near the ground. Near where the dirt and the piss and the shit sit.

His managerial record is exceptional, but he doesn't seem to have the same swagger these days. I don't know if the Madrid job took it's toll, but his post-match interview was as disingenuous/delusional as Ferguson at his pomp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.