Jose...

C1TY4LIFE said:
I think Mourinho with Mancini as his right hand man would be Ideal Mancini would learn a lot from the special one
This would be an ideal situation IMO, once Jose gets bored Mancini will just be able to step right in. It is very unlikely however that a Serie A winner will want to be an assistant manager.

can't really get excited about mourinho. I never liked watching chelsea, certainly didn't like the football, didn't really like the spirit they played the game. I don't like his inter team as much as mancini's, either. I'd accept it if we won, but, i'd prefer us to do it our own way, build something a bit different, I can't get excited about following in chelsea's footsteps.

this is probably in the wrong thread but where have these 'mourinho to city' rumours come from? Not interested in italian football(no city) so i dont know the form of mourinho at inter but why do people think he(jose) could do a better job than mancini, just a question out of curiosity. Personally i rekon mancini will be able to get us into the top 4 this season, jus needs a few tweeks n a bit of luck

MattiH said:
this is probably in the wrong thread but where have these 'mourinho to city' rumours come from? Not interested in italian football(no city) so i dont know the form of mourinho at inter but why do people think he(jose) could do a better job than mancini, just a question out of curiosity. Personally i rekon mancini will be able to get us into the top 4 this season, jus needs a few tweeks n a bit of luck

Probably because Mourinho is on a run of 120 or so home league matches unbeaten.

bluedon79 said:
supercity36 said:
anyone who wouldnt have jose over bobby manc is a fool. mercenary maybe, but a very successful one
Fool

ok then tell me,

1) who has won more across europe?
2) who is the best known? (= more publicity)
3) which one can talk english without the help of a translator? (weve already seen how his inability to speak the lingo is with the whole 6 months plus three year fiasco)

i like mancini, but if we were going to sack hughes for a top foreign manager we might aswell get the best on the market. however i do think we shold give till the end of the season and if we win the fa cup/finish 4th (which i doubt) ill be happy to keep roberto. but otherwise, weve already had tonnes of managerial changes (i personally was massively against the hughes sacking), but we might aswell go one better while we are at it

supercity36 said:
bluedon79 said:

ok then tell me,

1) who has won more across europe?
2) who is the best known? (= more publicity)
3) which one can talk english without the help of a translator? (weve already seen how his inability to speak the lingo is with the whole 6 months plus three year fiasco)

i like mancini, but if we were going to sack hughes for a top foreign manager we might aswell get the best on the market. however i do think we shold give till the end of the season and if we win the fa cup/finish 4th (which i doubt) ill be happy to keep roberto. but otherwise, weve already had tonnes of managerial changes (i personally was massively against the hughes sacking), but we might aswell go one better while we are at it

Actually..... POINTS...............................
I HATE being beat, however we still need to give Mancini a chance, NO?.................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.