Josh you legend

Not watched City on a stream before, thought Josh and the Palace fan streams were brilliant - the comments were brilliant too, like being there and hearing someone near you, quickly got used to ignoring the crap comments from 12 year olds and rags. I do wonder if in a couple of years a GCSE pass answer to a question will include "lol" and smileys.
They were a life saver today,i really wanted to see the front 3 play together,it took me back to going to games
The normal streams are very different,if you need one anytime then pm me on the day

BT and BBC will have had the rights to the game. If they saw their arse legally they would be able to go after him. I doubt they will though, that would be pretty shithouse because as you say we were away and not on TV. A football man in their ranks would say, leave that one lads, let them have that.[/QUOT
Josh, you absolute legend you. True blue. Made my weekend. Thank you from Boston.
kev Boston USA or Boston Lincolnshire

Me too,if not on my laptop then i don't have the know how for anything else

Just seen your edit lol

Lol. I had Josh's feed up on laptop and then the feed from that fella in the Palace end on the opposite side/end on my phone. Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.